Fire Inc. Atlanta
www.atlantaonfire.org Atlanta, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Amazing opportunity for personal and professional growth

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

ProsThe work environment is very upbeat, and senior management has a very "we're in this together" outlook, rather than treating their employees as inferior. Account managers in the company come from a diverse background, but are all extremely ambitious and work well together. The work atmosphere is very team-oriented. This is a very rewarding position for anyone who is motivated to grow as an individual and with a company.

ConsWe could use more office space... Our meetings often travel to the cafe across the street (not necessarily a bad thing...). It does get a bit crowded sometimes though. Also, I wouldn't complain if we added a bigger refrigerator.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet aside more time for meetings with employees.

I love the team culture and friendliness of management, my coaches and peers. It is a people helping people environment

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for less than a year

Pros: I get to travel with top executives in the company and also get to train and pass on my knowledge… Cons: Wish we had a coffee machine. Advice to Senior Management: coffee machine:-) – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Atmosphere to work in I love going to work everyday its like a new adventure daily !!!

Office Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fire Inc. Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everyone is really helpful Fun & exciting work environment Great training Easy access to the building and to… Cons: A little chilly in some of the offices sometimes Needs… Advice to Senior Management: Organize your papers on your desk!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fire Inc. Atlanta.

Worked for Fire Inc. Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fire Inc. Atlanta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fire Inc. Atlanta CEO Malcolm Elavia. All reviews posted anonymously by Fire Inc. Atlanta employees.