FireEye

www.fireeye.com
There are newer employer reviews for FireEye

Company with great potential and very talented team.

Current Employee - Revenue Operations Manager in Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Revenue Operations Manager in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Too many to mention...
Company values. Talent that is concentrated here. Benefits. Free lunch. Company growth.

Cons

Work space. Due to massive expansion work space has taken a hit. Sitting a very small cube that is meant for 1 person, but we are sharing. Hopefully additional buildings will open soon.
Time off. When you start you only get 2 weeks (+1 day per year of service - capped). Would like it to be 3 weeks at least.

Keep on delivering on your vision - has worked great so far. Honored to be part of this company/team and helping you deliver on your vision.

FireEye Response

Aug 12, 2014Talent Acquisition Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at FireEye. The benefits, free lunch, and company values definitely make FireEye an enjoyable place to work. We hope that you will tell ... More

105 Other Employee Reviews for FireEye (View Most Recent)

Explosive growth in a short period of time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I worked at FireEye full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It grew something like 400% in a year. The technology is sought after by big enterprises and they are expanding internationally in great speed. Smart people are more down to earth than in other places. Top management is experienced and know what they are doing..

Cons

Growing pains--loong hours (expected), high pressure to perform at any cost, some poor managers depending on the group. They were made managers just by the virtue of being in the company for a long time. Processes are not well defined and communication between groups can improve.

Great experience

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at FireEye as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

It was great! Did a summer intern there. The HR has been really nice about being in touch and making sure we are comfortable with our projects and have everything that is required.

Cons

I can't think of any! Maybe a little less perks or slightly laid back attitude, but that was sometimes so I am okay with it.

There are newer employer reviews for FireEye