FireEye

www.fireeye.com

Bleeding Edge Tech, Motivated Folk and Growing Pains

Some Guy In Engineering (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsSmart, motivated co-workers who take pride in their work and in the product. Company invests in headcount and equipment and in keeping the employees happy. Bleeding edge tech that competitors are still trying to catch up to. Perks are nice, but are icing on the cake. Environment, teammates, and belief in the product are what matter most.

ConsGrowing pains as stated above. Company is shedding the vestiges of it's pre-IPO startup days but is still not there in terms of having mature processes and documentation where it needs to. Long hours and high work output are expected of you. This is no place for slackers or those who want to coast (this of course could belong in Pros. Facilities are crowded due to the explosive growth, but they are planning on ameliorating this shortly.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep keeping employees in the loop on what is going on with the company. Transparency is always golden. Knowing what the short-term and long-term roadmaps are, give us something to shoot for.

Sr. SW QA Engineer

Senior Software QA Engineer (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time for less than a year

Pros: 1. The technology that we work on is awesome. You get to learn a lot and the team is very hard working and… Cons: 1. The on-boarding process can be improved. Advice to Senior Management: 1. WFH on one day of the week should be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

As Advertised

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time for less than a year

Pros: Exciting times at a growth company. Cutting edge technology which is extremelly relevent for the times. Great people to work with, and new talent always… Cons: Growth mode means little space and rooms available, but a new building is about to open up at the end of the month.… Advice to Senior Management: Open up to employees and communicate plans, vision, strategy. Direct managers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FireEye.

Worked for FireEye? Contribute to the Community!