FireEye

www.fireeye.com
  www.fireeye.com
There are newer employer reviews for FireEye

Great Company with enormous amount of potential to grow exponentially!!!!!!

Current Employee - Analyst in Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Analyst in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I would say there are a lot of good reasons to work in the FireEye:

1) Great Pay and a very competitive pay
2) Double digit growing company with lots of talent
3) Intensive research on security so if one is interested in security, this is the place
4) FREEEE LUNCH and that too is very good.
5) Free breakfast n almost every type of coffee available.
6) Excellent location. Easy to reach over there via VTA so commute is not at all a problem.
7) Very friendly managers
8) Very steep learning curve over here in the company. It helps the students a lot to learn about different technologies
9) A proper intern curriculum have been set for the interns. We have been given a schedule with lots of events, meetups with executives, intern showcase at the end . A very good percentage of conversion rate of interns into full time
10) Every Tuesday, we have a picnic break where all the employees gather at one place and gets a chance to interact with other team members for a while.
11) MOST IMPORTANTLY, the company heavily invests in interns and the interns never feel that they have not been a part of the company.

Cons

I don't see any cons in the company as of now. Might be that the pros truly suppresses the cons.

Just work the way you are working!!!!!!!

87 Other Employee Reviews for FireEye (View Most Recent)

Best in the industry!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at FireEye full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Has everything you could want in a company. Having recently come from the ranks of an tech industry giant who struggle under their strength and size, I couldn't be more pleased with FireEye. They've provided a team I can learn and grow with, an atmosphere that utilizes my individual strengths and shows appreciation for them, and compensation that is bar none. I can also happily say that this company has great respect for your personal time, a value I hope they'll continue to value as the tech industry moves farther and farther from it.

Cons

This company is still very much in its growing stages, which means constant change and restructuring. However, all of the changes I've experienced so for have been for the better, they're growing NOT shrinking and so the restructure offers tons of opportunity to move up. A shout out to solid leadership for that.

Continue to be translucent. Nothing willing keep strong people in your ranks like proving that you trust and value them and their opinions.

Top notch technology and talented staff in a high growth market!

Current Employee - Senior Staff Software Engineer in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Software Engineer in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FireEye full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Interesting projects, dynamic growth, and tremendous opportunities for personal long term career goals. Very talented staff with experience and skills to make it happen. Strong management team, with open communication style to keep everyone on the same page. A balance of hard work and play as a team.

Cons

A fast growing company is always a challenge for enough time in the day and the resources required to get things done.

Keep doing the things you are doing and do more of it.

There are newer employer reviews for FireEye