FireHost

www.firehost.com
There are newer employer reviews for FireHost

Very good company

I have been working at FireHost full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great at sharing ideas and teamwork

Cons

Serve big lunches that are too much to handle sometimes

Employ more people!

31 Other Employee Reviews for FireHost (View Most Recent)

The BEST place I have ever worked!!

Current Employee - Sales in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Richardson, TX

I have been working at FireHost full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The culture and environment at FireHost are top notch. This is the best place that I have ever worked by a long shot! The senior leadership have a great vision and it is a lot of fun being a part of such a rapidly growing company! I would definitely recommend if you like to work hard and be compensated for the work that you put in!

Compensation is more than fair, and the benefits are amazing! Did I mention they cater lunch in everyday? Awesome perks and great vibe everyday! Everybody works hard and the growth of the company is a testament to that!

Cons

There are no cons that I have come across personally. If you come in and work hard then you will love it here! If you don't like to work hard or you like to do the bare minimum then you will hate it here!

Benefits are awesome! Catered lunch is great! The transparency of the organization is very motivating and it helps the employees take ownership of the role. Keep up the great work!

Attitude of Gratitude

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at FireHost full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Culture, colleagues, compensation, company perks, start-up, developmental training, managerial opportunities, personal time off, benefits (medical, retirement, etc.) and much more. Expect to have an attitude of gratitude, act as an owner, and give your best everyday.

Cons

Not available. FireHost has made a substantial investment, and I tell all my friends and colleagues about the invaluable opportunities.

Continue to share the vision and expected goals/growth. Invest in developmental training, and managerial opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for FireHost