Firehouse Subs

www.firehousesubs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Firehouse Subs

It is a great experience, but I need something that pays more.

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Duncan, SC
Current Employee - Shift Leader in Duncan, SC

I have been working at Firehouse Subs

Pros

It is a great place to make friends, and good experience in a restuarant. It's a very laid back place to work.

Cons

I have been a shift leader for two years, has been employed for four years. I just recieved a fifty cent raise, after for years. I am hardly ever praised or recognized for a good job. I work six days out of the week and close five nights out of the week. I work very hard for this restuarant with little recognition.

I would like to see more recognition for the ones that do work hard and do their job correctly. More communication and better training for new employees.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Firehouse Subs (View Most Recent)

Great

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Firehouse Subs

Pros

Vert friendly staff, manager was nice, food is great, loved my job and i would recommend it to anyone! great place to work

Cons

a lot of work but had many breaks and the schedule was very flexible if you wanted time off of work

Good High School job

Former Employee - Line Worker in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Line Worker in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Firehouse Subs

Pros

Very flexible work hours which is very good for high school students. Competitive pay compared to other fast food restaurants.

Cons

Does not promote from with in very often. Incompetent managers who are not qualified to do their job. Lack of supervision.

Need to be more proactive in taking suggestions from employees. More supervision as far as managers of stores are concerned.

There are newer employer reviews for Firehouse Subs