Fireman hospitality group
thefiremangroup.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Decent money and work environment, higher level managers are arrogant. It's a decent place to work.

Server (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsFlexible Scheduling, consistent money, good restaurant locations. It's a restaurant job and I work in a position with high turnover so it's understandable that they aren't very interested in developing servers within the company. I do feel that if I wanted to become a manager, I would have the opportunity to do so.

ConsThey aren't very flexible as far as decor, uniform, work culture. They prefer a very rigid, boring environment for their employees. It's not readily apparent that people of color are hired equally regularly.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelax and associate with the servers better.

Ever changing environment

Server (Former Employee)

I worked at Fireman hospitality group part-time for more than a year

Pros: The restaurants owned by Fireman hospitality group are great. They are pretty unique and the food is delicious. You will have no problem selling the… Cons: The owner scares me. The good thing is that he does not visit his restaurants too often. When he does all employees are on edge… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible management, no core values, illegal practices

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fireman hospitality group

Pros: No pros for employees. They are all treated like slaves… Cons: Illegal hiring. Discrimination based on age, race, etc all discussed openly. Managers abuse… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fireman hospitality group.

Worked for Fireman hospitality group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fireman hospitality group reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Fireman hospitality group employees.