Firestar Diamond

www.firestardiamond.com
  www.firestardiamond.com
There are newer employer reviews for Firestar Diamond

My experience at Firestone was professional and pleasant.

Current Employee - Retail Sales  in  Brentwood, CA
Current Employee - Retail Sales in Brentwood, CA

I have been working at Firestar Diamond full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are proceedures and guidelines that all employees must adhere to and practice daily. Clear and consise goals for the stores and organization simplify my customer service approach and experience. The customer experience at Firestone is an essential part of the environment for automotive service and life long customers.

Cons

There are no current downsides to this organization.

Metrics are definetly one way of gaging the statistical productivity of any entity. There are many other measurements such as customers who return to Firestone, those that reccomend Firestone and those that switch from competitors to Firestone. This is an area of statistics that might increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. If our customers are special, shouldn't we treat them special?

7 Other Employee Reviews for Firestar Diamond (View Most Recent)

Customer Experience Manager Tire Specialist

I worked at Firestar Diamond full-time for more than a year

Pros

moderate pay, however it comes from excessive hours and pushy sales.

Cons

Upper management in districts are disconnected for actual flow of business in store. Document ANY situation with customers or employees due to "he said/she said" secarios. Turnover is terrible. Lack of motivation and many try to get ahead with little work. IF you work hard, most likely your manager will get the crediot instead of you.

Spend more time with employees and when complaints are heard from customers, make sure you gather ALL information prior to making any decision.

Horrible place to work for technicians with experience. Great if your management

Current Employee - ASE Automotive Technician  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - ASE Automotive Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Firestar Diamond full-time for more than a year

Pros

Might be good for a new technician looking for some experience.

Cons

They treat their technicians like dirt. Hot, sweaty conditions. Tearing up your body on a daily basis. The skilled labor gets paid the least in the store, and have to buy their own tools. Management gets thousands in bonuses while techs do all the work and don't even get a thank you or you're doing a good job comment. All 7 techs I know of personally haven't had raises in over 3 years, but management and counter people get raises every year. Technicians forced to work over 50 hours every week, get paid on flat rate, and only get 40 hours pay for a vacation week.

Pay your technicians with experience and certifications what they deserve. Less hours for shop employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Firestar Diamond

Worked for Firestar Diamond? Contribute to the Community!