Firestone Complete Auto Care
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Chicago, IL 6 to 15 Employees

Find somewhere else, if you want to make more than minimum wage.

General Service Technician (Former Employee)
Bradenton, FL

I worked at Firestone Complete Auto Care

ProsYou don't really need to think very often. The work is mostly simple, oil changes and tires.

The benefits were okay, normal for any larger business.

The other employees were great to work with, most of them anyway.

ConsWell, it was a scam. As a technician you get paid flat-rate, and it's off the Mitchell book so it's normally around the All-Data warranty time. There is only one computer terminal in the shop, so if you need to see repair instructions or torque specifications making book time is already out. Additionally there are no parts staff.

Here's where the scam comes in, there are supposed to be parts staff. I finally went to the 'New Hire Training' class, and was informed that I should not have been stocking shelves, looking up & pulling parts, pulling tires for wholesale customers, etc.

I was also refused reimbursement for using my car for company business.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay me and you can have all the advice you want. I'm not working for them, for free, again.

Developing Automotive retail and successful future opportunities

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Peoria, AZ

I have been working at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Pros: Largest Repair Service Center in the nation and Rubber Manufacture in the world. Good pay hourly and salary with great benefits for technicians and salesman.… Cons: Long hours, technician and salesman turnover, disciplinary action taken on Leadership extreme… Advice to Senior Management: The In state management team was great to work with and for but due to cons on the rules and policies I do not believe… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Crippling.

ASE Certified Automotive Technician (Former Employee)
Saint Cloud, MN

I worked at Firestone Complete Auto Care

Pros: Good pay. Some good comrades. Fixing cars made… Cons: Management is like any coporate entitiy where policy is handed down by some desk jockey. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Firestone Complete Auto Care.

Worked for Firestone Complete Auto Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Firestone Complete Auto Care CEO Dan Adomitis. All reviews posted anonymously by Firestone Complete Auto Care employees.