First Busey

www.busey.com

The work at the company was not very satisfying or rewarding.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is a very flat organization structure and its a small division for wealth management. This means that you get a lot of responsibilities right away.

ConsInformal structure means that you do not have a defined assignment at times nor specific performance measures. Work is sometimes very meaningless and arbitrary.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be performance appraisals and more set work. There is no information on daily responsibilities or the impact of work done.

Busey provides valuable experience to employees and offers room for growth within.

Personal Banker (Current Employee) Urbana, IL

I have been working at First Busey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hires from within, good incentives for reaching sales goals, upper management… Cons: The pay is low in comparison to other banks. Advice to Senior Management: Consider an annual bonus for ALL employees regardless of status in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They cannot make up their mind of what they want to be.

Senior Vice President (Current Employee)

I have been working at First Busey full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company like to lend based on character rather than only credit… Cons: If you do not come from the area there are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep an open mind an try not to use nepotism for making decisions. There are other ways… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on First Busey.

Worked for First Busey? Contribute to the Community!