First Cash Financial Services
www.firstcash.com Arlington, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Socialism and babysitting

Arlington, TX

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

ProsRelaxed work environment, casual attire, friendly co-workers.

ConsLack of technology, Socialization is a priority, to many "clicks". Baby sitting of employees and too much hand holding. Middle management lacks knowledge and expertise. Work overload, no praise, no merit, and no promotion because there's no where to get promoted to.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet into the 20th century with technology. Hire managers with knowledge and expertise in their fields. Professionalism needs to be a priority and not socialism.

Hard work for no great pay raise when due for one!!

Associate (Current Employee)
Spartanburg, SC

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros: Other employees are great to work with. They are all… Cons: Have to pay for our own uniform shirts. Not always kept in the loop as far as important things going on w/in the company.… Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone fairly, don't act so arrogant & don't act… More

A company that is growing very quickly with many opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington, TX

I worked at First Cash Financial Services

Pros: The culture at first cash is very laid back with a do your job and we'll leave you alone attitude. The benefit is that it… Cons: The company does not provide opportunities for growth or development. You will more than likely stay in the… Advice to Senior Management: provide resources for career planning and advancement. Provide more feedback. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on First Cash Financial Services.

Worked for First Cash Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Cash Financial Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Cash Financial Services CEO Rick L. Wessel. All reviews posted anonymously by First Cash Financial Services employees.