First Cash Financial Services

Socialism and babysitting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros

Relaxed work environment, casual attire, friendly co-workers.

Cons

Lack of technology, Socialization is a priority, to many "clicks". Baby sitting of employees and too much hand holding. Middle management lacks knowledge and expertise. Work overload, no praise, no merit, and no promotion because there's no where to get promoted to.

Get into the 20th century with technology. Hire managers with knowledge and expertise in their fields. Professionalism needs to be a priority and not socialism.

23 Other Employee Reviews for First Cash Financial Services (View Most Recent)

Hard work for no great pay raise when due for one!!

Current Employee - Associate in Spartanburg, SC
    Current Employee - Associate in Spartanburg, SC

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros

Other employees are great to work with. They are all team players & easy to get along with.

Cons

Have to pay for our own uniform shirts. Not always kept in the loop as far as important things going on w/in the company. Some people are treated special & don't have to wear uniforms. These "special" people have a set schedule everyday, unlike the rest of us!!! Everyone should be treated equally, but we're not!! How wrong is that!!!!

Treat everyone fairly, don't act so arrogant & don't act like you're better than everyone else! Because you're not!!!!!

A company that is growing very quickly with many opportunities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I worked at First Cash Financial Services

Pros

The culture at first cash is very laid back with a do your job and we'll leave you alone attitude. The benefit is that it is very comfortable and low stress. The executives are doing a good job of growing the company and the stock price continues to climb in both good and bad economies.

Cons

The company does not provide opportunities for growth or development. You will more than likely stay in the position you are hired into, many qualified coworkers were passed up for promotions in favor of outside help.

provide resources for career planning and advancement. Provide more feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for First Cash Financial Services