First Cash Financial Services
www.firstcash.com Arlington, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

I love working here

Teller (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services full-time for more than 3 years

ProsMajority of the stores are closed on Sunday, they actually care about you, monthly bonuses, hours aren't too early or too late, and the job is basic. Oh yea, and a Q4 contest that is better than any other company I have worked for-vegas trip, domincan, other places, and cash prizes.

ConsSometimes can get boring, the insurance isn't as great as it could be, and some employees lack professionalism. But, what job isn't boring sometimes, has bad insurance, and some employees not up to par these days. Just saying.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up better with the competition. Continue the shining star program and q4 contest.

“Unethical Business Practices, Less Than Stellar”

Arlington, TX

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros: The atmosphere is very relaxed. Sometimes too relaxed. Cons: Company benefits are the worst I have ever seen. Hourly employees only… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to wake up & realize what is going on. This company looses a lot of good employees due to the lack of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Socialism and babysitting

Arlington, TX

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros: Relaxed work environment, casual attire, friendly co-workers. Cons: Lack of technology, Socialization is a priority, to many "clicks". Baby sitting of employees and too much hand holding. Middle… Advice to Senior Management: Get into the 20th century with technology. Hire managers with knowledge and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on First Cash Financial Services.

Worked for First Cash Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Cash Financial Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Cash Financial Services CEO Rick L. Wessel. All reviews posted anonymously by First Cash Financial Services employees.