First Cash Financial Services
www.firstcash.com Arlington, TX 5000+ Employees

A total waste of time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsSundays off in some locations. On slow days you have time to catch up on school work even though its frowned upon. A uniform to take the guess work out of picking an outfit.

ConsThe pay really sucks even if you have expierience in that field. Customers can be beyond rude to the point of abuse. Store managers are often children. Area supervisors play mind games and often hold your job above your head to control you. The list can go on forever..

Advice to Senior ManagementNone I wish the company would go bankrupt and dissolve. At one point I bet there were quality people working for the company but times have definitely changed.

I enjoy it so much

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros: There is a happy environment and the working culture is good.… Cons: Sometimes, it is so difficult to deal with the rules… Advice to Senior Management: May be, we can open the communication for all general… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Revolving Door of Managers.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at First Cash Financial Services

Pros: Trying to make difference in peoples life who needs help. Cons: Customers are not sen as actual people but commodities. Advice to Senior Management: Vision for the store should be a two way street. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on First Cash Financial Services.

Worked for First Cash Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Cash Financial Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Cash Financial Services CEO Rick L. Wessel. All reviews posted anonymously by First Cash Financial Services employees.