First Cash Financial Services

www.firstcash.com

A company that is growing very quickly with many opportunities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Pros

The culture at first cash is very laid back with a do your job and we'll leave you alone attitude. The benefit is that it is very comfortable and low stress. The executives are doing a good job of growing the company and the stock price continues to climb in both good and bad economies.

Cons

The company does not provide opportunities for growth or development. You will more than likely stay in the position you are hired into, many qualified coworkers were passed up for promotions in favor of outside help.

provide resources for career planning and advancement. Provide more feedback.

Other reviews for First Cash Financial Services

A total waste of time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

Sundays off in some locations. On slow days you have time to catch up on school work even though its frowned upon. A uniform to take the guess work out of picking an outfit.

Cons

The pay really sucks even if you have expierience in that field. Customers can be beyond rude to the point of abuse. Store managers are often children. Area supervisors play mind games and often hold your job above your head to control you. The list can go on forever..

None I wish the company would go bankrupt and dissolve. At one point I bet there were quality people working for the company but times have definitely changed.

I enjoy it so much

Pros

There is a happy environment and the working culture is good. Therefore, the pay here is great and that's why I stay

Cons

Sometimes, it is so difficult to deal with the rules and regulations here and the layers in this company is high

May be, we can open the communication for all general staff and the company may obtain good opinion from inside

There are newer employer reviews for First Cash Financial Services.

Worked for First Cash Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!