First Cash Financial Services

www.firstcash.com
  www.firstcash.com
There are newer employer reviews for First Cash Financial Services

Hard work for no great pay raise when due for one!!

Current Employee - Associate in Spartanburg, SC
Current Employee - Associate in Spartanburg, SC

I have been working at First Cash Financial Services

Pros

Other employees are great to work with. They are all team players & easy to get along with.

Cons

Have to pay for our own uniform shirts. Not always kept in the loop as far as important things going on w/in the company. Some people are treated special & don't have to wear uniforms. These "special" people have a set schedule everyday, unlike the rest of us!!! Everyone should be treated equally, but we're not!! How wrong is that!!!!

Treat everyone fairly, don't act so arrogant & don't act like you're better than everyone else! Because you're not!!!!!

19 Other Employee Reviews for First Cash Financial Services (View Most Recent)

A company that is growing very quickly with many opportunities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

I worked at First Cash Financial Services

Pros

The culture at first cash is very laid back with a do your job and we'll leave you alone attitude. The benefit is that it is very comfortable and low stress. The executives are doing a good job of growing the company and the stock price continues to climb in both good and bad economies.

Cons

The company does not provide opportunities for growth or development. You will more than likely stay in the position you are hired into, many qualified coworkers were passed up for promotions in favor of outside help.

provide resources for career planning and advancement. Provide more feedback.

A total waste of time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at First Cash Financial Services

Pros

Sundays off in some locations. On slow days you have time to catch up on school work even though its frowned upon. A uniform to take the guess work out of picking an outfit.

Cons

The pay really sucks even if you have expierience in that field. Customers can be beyond rude to the point of abuse. Store managers are often children. Area supervisors play mind games and often hold your job above your head to control you. The list can go on forever..

None I wish the company would go bankrupt and dissolve. At one point I bet there were quality people working for the company but times have definitely changed.

There are newer employer reviews for First Cash Financial Services