There are newer employer reviews for First Class Vacations

Very proudly working with this company,

Current Employee - Online Project Manager in Boca Raton, FL
Current Employee - Online Project Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at First Class Vacations

Pros

well, you always will be listen for your feedback and suggestions.
a lot of meetings and consulting for better progress and ideas to serve customers!

Cons

good place to work and make money

more investment is needed for more customers!

2 Other Employee Reviews for First Class Vacations (View Most Recent)

First class Vacations - Not as advertised

Former Employee - Cruise Specialist
    Former Employee - Cruise Specialist

I worked at First Class Vacations

Pros

Managers are very supportive and they are always encouraging you to get your sales. They are willing to spend time with you when you need help.

Cons

When I was hired it was with the understanding that we were employees. We were to recieve a base salary and a commission for all sales. Less than 1 week later we were informed that we were to be come Independent Contractors where they would give us a draw and commission but that the draw would be taken out of our checks once we reached a certain level. They would not take out taxes or FICA had no benifits abd were only interested in the sales we were able to bring in.

Give more training to incoming employees dealing with how the calls are done what the reactions from the people called would be and how to deal with those reactions. Also make sure the new employees would be teamed up with a veteran for at least a week before starting them out on their own. Don't put them on the floor after only 2 hours of "training"

There are newer employer reviews for First Class Vacations