First Data Merchant Services
www.firstdatacardprocessing.com Atlanta, GA

The manager I worked for was a tyrant and tainted my experience with the company

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Hagerstown, MD

ProsThe benefit package offered is competitive. They have an onsite cafeteria making it convenient to eat each day.

ConsNot all of the groups within the company are consistent. Some foster great opportunities while other stifle it. Investigate your leader before accepting any offer to ensure you have a good long term position.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure that your management team follows your core values and demonstrates this behavior in how they treat their people. You have some great minds within your organization that are not allowed to spread their wings and grow to their full potential.

Professional atmosphere with top company in industry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at First Data Merchant Services

Pros: Solid reputation in the financial services industry. Cons: Employment tied to Wall Street fluctuations. Advice to Senior Management: Get feedback from workforce before making life changing decesions. More

Fantastic place

Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at First Data Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Well paid, great atmosphere - work hard play hard Cons: Can be difficult to climb the ladder Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on First Data Merchant Services.

Worked for First Data Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Data Merchant Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by First Data Merchant Services employees.