First Data Merchant Services
www.firstdatacardprocessing.com Atlanta, GA

Merchant Services. Cut throat industry

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Sarasota, FL

ProsThe training is a couple of weeks and it is very intense. Learning all about MasterCard,Visa,Discover and American Express percentage rates and how it effects merchant's and their business..

ConsYou are just a number. If you reach your quota, you are a hero and if you do not you are written up.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement tends to be a little clicky. If your doing quota every month and produce, you are treated like a hero.But as soon as you slip a month, that all falls to the wayside.

Great platform to other parts of the company

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at First Data Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great earning position on the right team. Room for movement… Cons: Micro managing by leadership can be very draining and overwhelming.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

better love to prospect

Credit Card Processing Sales (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at First Data Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: ok training. good benefits. They sometimes have aliances available for salespeople with banks such as citibank(valuable if… Cons: not a career sales position for most. very crowded industry ( not another credit card processing salesman) believe me retailers are being contacted… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on First Data Merchant Services.

Worked for First Data Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Data Merchant Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by First Data Merchant Services employees.