First Data

www.firstdata.com

The best company culture I've seen

Project Coordinator (Former Employee) North Sydney (Australia)

ProsI loved working at First Data. There was an excellent fun, yet professional culture, always striving for excellence, providing fun social events on behalf of the company, and a strong leadership structure. Employees really were rewarded fairly, and First Data always encouraged opportunities to progress throughout the business.

ConsNot everyone was necessarily university educated, the structure changed so often, there is a high rate of people resigning... and then coming back.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue trying to retain employees by offering competitive salary packages, but more importantly, by managing and promoting brand awareness throughout the industry. Everyone wants to work for a company with a reputation they are proud of.

Pays the bills, that's all

I have been working at First Data

Pros: Good benefits, that's pretty much it. Cons: Less days off, than other employers in metro are. Strict… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Enlightening

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at First Data

Pros: Decent compensation, good experience to work for a large corporation.… Cons: It's also a con to work for a large corporation, however… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership team has innovative ideas, they should work more closely with those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on First Data.

Worked for First Data? Contribute to the Community!