There are newer employer reviews for First Data

The best company culture I've seen

Former Employee - Project Coordinator  in  North Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Project Coordinator in North Sydney (Australia)

I worked at First Data

Pros

I loved working at First Data. There was an excellent fun, yet professional culture, always striving for excellence, providing fun social events on behalf of the company, and a strong leadership structure. Employees really were rewarded fairly, and First Data always encouraged opportunities to progress throughout the business.

Cons

Not everyone was necessarily university educated, the structure changed so often, there is a high rate of people resigning... and then coming back.

Continue trying to retain employees by offering competitive salary packages, but more importantly, by managing and promoting brand awareness throughout the industry. Everyone wants to work for a company with a reputation they are proud of.

487 Other Employee Reviews for First Data (View Most Recent)

Enlightening

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at First Data

Pros

Decent compensation, good experience to work for a large corporation. Great place to learn structure and the correct business processes.

Cons

It's also a con to work for a large corporation, however I think it should be something everyone should have the experience.

Leadership team has innovative ideas, they should work more closely with those that can implement those ideas. I believe it will make them more successful.

Do all research before coming to First Data

I worked at First Data

Pros

decent benefits, able to get time off (for the most part), casual dress

Cons

lack of respect from management, dated computer systems, management doesn't inform you of changes in a timely manner. Overall, not a good company to work for.

Listen to your employees! Learn how to be more appreciative of your employees, because without them the company would not exist.

There are newer employer reviews for First Data

Worked for First Data? Contribute to the Community!