First Data

www.firstdata.com
  www.firstdata.com
There are newer employer reviews for First Data

The best company culture I've seen

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in North Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Project Coordinator in North Sydney (Australia)

I worked at First Data

Pros

I loved working at First Data. There was an excellent fun, yet professional culture, always striving for excellence, providing fun social events on behalf of the company, and a strong leadership structure. Employees really were rewarded fairly, and First Data always encouraged opportunities to progress throughout the business.

Cons

Not everyone was necessarily university educated, the structure changed so often, there is a high rate of people resigning... and then coming back.

Continue trying to retain employees by offering competitive salary packages, but more importantly, by managing and promoting brand awareness throughout the industry. Everyone wants to work for a company with a reputation they are proud of.

546 Other Employee Reviews for First Data (View Most Recent)

Enlightening

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at First Data

Pros

Decent compensation, good experience to work for a large corporation. Great place to learn structure and the correct business processes.

Cons

It's also a con to work for a large corporation, however I think it should be something everyone should have the experience.

Leadership team has innovative ideas, they should work more closely with those that can implement those ideas. I believe it will make them more successful.

Good people and benefit, but IT heavily outsourced

I have been working at First Data

Pros

People are good and once we are hired, stay there for a long time. I am with the company for over 6 years, but I am the newest in the team!! (except outsource contractors).

Cons

Promotion freeze for last 3 years; this year, no raise for all employees. Many of IT is outsourced to cut the cost, and I see no place for advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for First Data