First Data
www.firstdata.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee)
Coral Springs, FL

I worked at First Data

ProsGreat Benefits, good management, great training programs, generous perks, fun, nice building.
I was treated with respect, they had employee luncheons and even brought in masseuses at one point. It was a few years ago so I can't promise it is still like this but it must be better than most companies nowadays.

ConsHad a lousy department supervisor but that happens. Most of the management was AMAZING!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make employees feel appreciated and respected. It's the little things that made the difference. I wish I hadn't left.

Hire anyone, fire nobody.

POS Tech Support (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

I have been working at First Data

Pros: Relatively easy to schedule vacation / personal days Some tuition assistance lower… Cons: First Data used to care about the quality of people they hired. Now it seems they just hire bodies to fill positions. No matter how… Advice to Senior Management: All you need to do is look at the turnover for the past 5 years. People don't want to work where they are misserable everyday.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place for Call Center experience

Customer Service Technical Phone Support Representative (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at First Data

Pros: The management gives us the ablity to use the time off when we want. I have taken off from work in the middle of… Cons: The large call center enviorment is a bit impersonal and doesnt' really foster… Advice to Senior Management: I would offer the advise of having everyone have emaiil rather than sending announcements out by… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on First Data.

Worked for First Data? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Data reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Data CEO Frank Bisignano. All reviews posted anonymously by First Data employees.