First Databank

www.fdbhealth.com

A poor choice

QA Analyst (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsI met a few good people there. They'd close the office a half a day early on holidays, on occasions. They have free coffee and tea on the break room. They give you a paycheck every two weeks. They do some teleworking, but they have trust issues with this.

ConsPharmD are very self-important and that causes all sorts of issues. There is no training or orientation. First day will be in meetings like the rest of the staff as if you've been there your whole life. They LOVE having all-hands meetings for everything. Smaller group meetings turn into gripe sessions. Overall most people are very unhappy. I've had managers say that things aren’t right, but it's just the way it is. You'll get a small, cost of living raise, then an increase on your insurance premiums, which are more than your raise. You’ll have to ask yourself, how bad to do you need that paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring outside companies to give all-hand training on how improve the business. If you don't know, someone outside the firm isn't going to give you some secret recipe.

Great Company in Growing Sector of Healthcare

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at First Databank full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Very strong niche player in healthcare information technology field. Provides critical solutions for medication decision making for medical professionals and it's wonderful to be part… Cons: Multiple office locations throughout the US and in the UK sometimes makes it difficult to effectively… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work in continuing to raise the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It was OK

Research Associate (Former Employee) South San Francisco, CA

I worked at First Databank

Pros: Flexible Hours and no weekends needed to work Cons: The salary is low, the benefits are not good and… Advice to Senior Management: Managers need to be more fair to all employees and… More
There are newer reviews on First Databank.

Worked for First Databank? Contribute to the Community!