First Financial Insurance Group
www.ffiginc.com Carleton, MI 16 to 50 Employees

Working at FFIG

Carleton, MI

ProsGreat opportunity for the right person. Ability to control my own destiny is a real plus, but definitely requires someone with high personal work ethic.

ConsFull commission, not everyone can handle the initial learning curve. Commission based compensation means that the first 30 days can be a challenge while awaiting payment on initial sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnything that would and could reduce the difficulty in breaking in to the business would be a very positive change.

A fair, but undercompensated business

I have been working at First Financial Insurance Group

Pros: I love working at First Financial because the management team is very knowledgeable and willing to help lead a new agent… Cons: The commission structure is weak compared to other 'independent agent' opportunities out there. However, the sacrifice in commission is greatly outweighed by the excellent support… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I currently work at FFIG and I enjoy it. The company is great, honest and ethical.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Carleton, MI

I have been working at First Financial Insurance Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Support Diversity of product line Earning potential Salary Quality of leadership Cons: The office is about 1.5 hours from my home Daily meetings Advice to Senior Management: I don't think we should have to wear ties everyday as I feel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on First Financial Insurance Group.

Worked for First Financial Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Financial Insurance Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Financial Insurance Group CEO Ernest Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by First Financial Insurance Group employees.