First Horizon

www.firsthorizon.com
  www.firsthorizon.com
There are newer employer reviews for First Horizon

There are better places to work

Former Employee - Consultant in Memphis, TN
Former Employee - Consultant in Memphis, TN

I worked at First Horizon

Pros

Good place for working mothers

Cons

Management lacks strategy and vision. Employees lack motivation to perform as a team. Too much bureaucracy. Reliance on outdated tools and technology platform translates in low employee productivity.

Bring outside managers to fix the place. Current managers lack leadership qualities. Outsource the technology side (IT) of the company and focus on your strengths in banking.

31 Other Employee Reviews for First Horizon (View Most Recent)

Collections Dept

Current Employee - Collector in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Collector in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at First Horizon

Pros

They have tuition reimbursement and other various benefits. You have the opportunity to make your own schedule and they are flexible at times (depending on your supervisor).

Cons

There is no room for advancement. Sometimes upper management seems to kind of look over you. Sometimes people may feel like they don't matter.

I believe management needs to have more room for advancement. There are many students that work there and I feel that they should have more internship opportunities or leadership development programs.

Teller I

Former Employee - Teller I in Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Teller I in Knoxville, TN

I worked at First Horizon

Pros

Advancement, great possibilities at improving your career. A real great place to begin a career as a bank teller or financial service representative, be strong and move up.

Cons

This place in this economy especially has taken a turn to be very sales oriented. Both desk side and teller side tends to trend towards sales.

Continue with the positive reinforcement, the uplifting meetings and try to continue working hard on putting people where they seem to be the strongest.

There are newer employer reviews for First Horizon