First Horizon
www.firsthorizon.com Memphis, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

There are better places to work

Consultant (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsGood place for working mothers

ConsManagement lacks strategy and vision. Employees lack motivation to perform as a team. Too much bureaucracy. Reliance on outdated tools and technology platform translates in low employee productivity.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring outside managers to fix the place. Current managers lack leadership qualities. Outsource the technology side (IT) of the company and focus on your strengths in banking.

Collections Dept

Collector (Current Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I have been working at First Horizon

Pros: They have tuition reimbursement and other various benefits. You have the opportunity to… Cons: There is no room for advancement. Sometimes upper management seems to… Advice to Senior Management: I believe management needs to have more room for advancement. There are many students that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Teller I

Teller I (Former Employee)
    Knoxville, TN

I worked at First Horizon

Pros: Advancement, great possibilities at improving your career. A real great place to begin… Cons: This place in this economy especially has taken a turn to be very… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the positive reinforcement, the uplifting meetings and try to continue… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on First Horizon.

Worked for First Horizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Horizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Horizon CEO D. Bryan Jordan. All reviews posted anonymously by First Horizon employees.