First Horizon

www.firsthorizon.com

Best Place to Work

Programmer (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsRelationship with management is open door and comfortable. People work as teams. Management demonstrates that they care about you. Medical benefits are good. I even like my pay.

ConsNot always able to grow in my field. Not many oppotunities. I've tried suggesting different areas I'd like to get experience, but I tend to get cornered into what I have been doing since I got this job. But I really can't complain becuase they do try to get me what I ask for, even when it doesn't materialise.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnything you can do to help a person expand their skill set in their career is appreciated. But otherwise I couldn't ask for a better employer.

First Horizon culture

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at First Horizon

Pros: Executive Management is supportive. Flexible work schedules. Cons: Limited number of vacation days for folks with 20 years… Advice to Senior Management: Allow negotiation on number of vacation days for 20 years… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This place was is ok

Personal Banker (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at First Horizon

Pros: Very competent management. fun team to work with Cons: i didnt feel like i was properly trained Advice to Senior Management: need better training No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on First Horizon.

Worked for First Horizon? Contribute to the Community!