First Niagara Financial
www.firstniagara.com Buffalo, NY 5000+ Employees

Movement in Management causing Negative Changes

Financial Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGreat Salary! I enjoyed working with people who had been in the business for a very long time. I was always learning something new.

ConsConstant movements in management caused negativity with employees and unwelcome changes. The overall atmosphere of the job after some of these changes was negative. All employees in my office were VERY unhappy when I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to changes, peoples entire lives are affected by these changes. One person in the wrong position can cause serious loss of talent.

So so.

I have been working at First Niagara Financial

Pros: Good people to work with. Lunch is often provided at no… Cons: Difficult to move up or even laterally. Some lazy people have… Advice to Senior Management: Look to some of the youner employees during expansion. Some of the… More

Entrepreneurial

I have been working at First Niagara Financial

Pros: Flexibility, Hands off Management, Good reputation, Limber to lend, Good… Cons: Pay/bonus and lack of careeer opportunities compared to other… Advice to Senior Management: Don't shortchange us. You'll start losing some of your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on First Niagara Financial.

Worked for First Niagara Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at First Niagara Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for First Niagara Financial CEO John R. Koelmel. All reviews posted anonymously by First Niagara Financial employees.