There are newer employer reviews for First Republic (CA)

You would be proud to work here.

Current Employee - Sales & Service Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales & Service Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at First Republic (CA)

Pros

The since of pride you have working at First Republic, I have never recieved more praises from clients about how much they love First Republic, and they oddly do use the word Love when descibing the bank. That doesn't happen often at other banks. Client love the bank and wouldn't trade it for any other bank.

Cons

Advancement is not as quick at First Republic since the employee turnover is so low. When opportunies do come up there are so many current prospects to fill the position that they rarely even post it and give the opportunity for internal applicants to interview.

They are a bit spoiled by the customer comments and don't praise the employees enough for what they do every day.

68 Other Employee Reviews for First Republic (CA) (View Most Recent)

Let the Eagle be prevail.

Current Employee - Preferred Banker  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Preferred Banker in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at First Republic (CA)

Pros

The Company's culture reflects how clients feel about their bank: people are treated as individuals and each interaction with another is a unique experience in itself. Compensation at the Bank is highly rewarding. The Bank is a subsidiary of Merrill Lynch, sharing the excellent medical, dental, and vision plans with the parent company.

Cons

We are on our way to a second merger, set to close in Q109. Hopefully the acquisition by Bank of America will not compromise the culture which the founders have spent some time to build and maintain.

Keep your employees posted with new developments with the acquisition.

FRB is a very nice place to work.

I have been working at First Republic (CA) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CEO is very likable. He has cultivated a very exceptional culture and values at FRB.

Cons

Too much office politic at work.

There are newer employer reviews for First Republic (CA)

Worked for First Republic (CA)? Contribute to the Community!