First Republic (CA)

www.firstrepublic.com

You would be proud to work here.

Sales & Service Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe since of pride you have working at First Republic, I have never recieved more praises from clients about how much they love First Republic, and they oddly do use the word Love when descibing the bank. That doesn't happen often at other banks. Client love the bank and wouldn't trade it for any other bank.

ConsAdvancement is not as quick at First Republic since the employee turnover is so low. When opportunies do come up there are so many current prospects to fill the position that they rarely even post it and give the opportunity for internal applicants to interview.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are a bit spoiled by the customer comments and don't praise the employees enough for what they do every day.

Let the Eagle be prevail.

Preferred Banker (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at First Republic (CA)

Pros: The Company's culture reflects how clients feel about their bank: people are treated as individuals and each interaction with another is a unique experience in… Cons: We are on our way to a second merger, set to close in Q109. Hopefully the acquisition by… Advice to Senior Management: Keep your employees posted with new developments with the acquisition. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

FRB is a very nice place to work.

I have been working at First Republic (CA) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: CEO is very likable. He has cultivated a very exceptional… Cons: Too much office politic at work. More

There are newer reviews on First Republic (CA).

Worked for First Republic (CA)? Contribute to the Community!