FirstPRO

www.firstproinc.com
  www.firstproinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for FirstPRO

FirstPRO is an up and coming woman owned and operated company

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at FirstPRO

Pros

FirstPRO offers a good commission structure, competitive draw, and the ability for a recruiter to make a good living for his or her family. FirstPRO in unique in that we have a non-denominational chapel in our corporate office and we have mass weekly as well as other religious type teachings that are offered from time to time. We are now becoming very much a "corporate" company and beginning to put standard S&OP's in place. FirstPRO has about 125 recruiters that work out of the corporate office and other locations in the Atlanta area as well as a office in Philadelphia. FirstPRO has annual revenues between 40-45 Million annually.

Cons

FirstPRO is a place where you pay to work. A recruiter must pay for himself or herself in the first 90 days generally to have a desk. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

It takes more than 90 days to see if a recruiter is worth his or her keep. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

10 Other Employee Reviews for FirstPRO (View Most Recent)

Great company which offers unlimited growth and high performance team culture! Open compensation plans. Very specialized

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FirstPRO full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Becoming on of the top recruiting firms in Philadelphia. Industry leading compensation, great leadership, team culture, almost zero turnover, fun environment. Significant support from team and leaders. Great clients. firstPRO makes it very easy to be successful and become very focused on career. Management cares and is extremely dedicated to staff.

Cons

Competitive recruiters so must stay on your game. Work hard play hard environment.

Continue hiring top talent while keeping up hiring standards.

Ok place , if you just want to collect a paycheck

I worked at FirstPRO full-time

Pros

Overall, the people who work here are very nice. It's not a sweat shop compared some other recruiting firms.

Cons

The culture is very stuffy and old fashion. You must dress in a tie everyday - whether you meet with clients or not and they do not understand the concept of telecommuting or remote work. Leadership in the IT division is non-existent. Director has no clue how to run, lead, or motivate an office, has no understanding of the industry, and will question everything you say and do to make themselves feel relevant.

Don't expect the company to grow if the complacency among employees are acceptable.

There are newer employer reviews for FirstPRO