FirstPRO

www.firstproinc.com

FirstPRO is an up and coming woman owned and operated company

Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFirstPRO offers a good commission structure, competitive draw, and the ability for a recruiter to make a good living for his or her family. FirstPRO in unique in that we have a non-denominational chapel in our corporate office and we have mass weekly as well as other religious type teachings that are offered from time to time. We are now becoming very much a "corporate" company and beginning to put standard S&OP's in place. FirstPRO has about 125 recruiters that work out of the corporate office and other locations in the Atlanta area as well as a office in Philadelphia. FirstPRO has annual revenues between 40-45 Million annually.

ConsFirstPRO is a place where you pay to work. A recruiter must pay for himself or herself in the first 90 days generally to have a desk. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt takes more than 90 days to see if a recruiter is worth his or her keep. Job security only lasts about 30 days at a time if the recruiter’s billings are not way above expectations. Benefits are quite expensive for both individuals and families (and this is not much different from other companies in the same industry). This is something that does need to be addressed. Also, you must work in the office and as of today there is not the opportunity to telecommute, which again I believe is something that should be addressed in today's world.

Great company which offers unlimited growth and high performance team culture! Open compensation plans. Very specialized

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FirstPRO full-time for more than a year

Pros: Becoming on of the top recruiting firms in Philadelphia. Industry leading compensation, great leadership, team culture, almost zero turnover, fun environment. Significant support from team… Cons: Competitive recruiters so must stay on your game. Work… Advice to Senior Management: Continue hiring top talent while keeping up hiring standards. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ok place , if you just want to collect a paycheck

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at FirstPRO full-time

Pros: Overall, the people who work here are very nice. … Cons: The culture is very stuffy and old fashion. You must dress in a tie everyday - whether you meet with clients or not and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't expect the company to grow if the complacency among… More
There are newer reviews on FirstPRO.

Worked for FirstPRO? Contribute to the Community!