FirstRain
www.firstrain.com San Mateo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

The best company I've worked for!

San Mateo, CA

I have been working at FirstRain

ProsGreat culture of transparency and teamwork. Good camaraderie. Fexible hours. Outstanding CEO: business-wise and personal-wise: took company to IPO before, positive energy, very accessible with great ethics and humane values. Real career growth opportunities given the growth of the company.

ConsIt's hard to find downsides of working at FirstRain. I guess FirstRain wouldn't be a fit for you if you are not ready to work hard to get results and don't have a positive attitude, people doing sloppy work or being negative are not lasting long at FirstRain.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The culture and values instilled into FirstRain are the best I've seen and make employees want to work hard to make the company successful.

FirstRain is a great place to work with great people!

San Mateo, CA

I have been working at FirstRain

Pros: fantastic group of people who are very respectful and motivated,… Cons: sometimes unpredictable hours due to coordinating with FirstRain's other offices… Advice to Senior Management: Management does a great job at taking on different roles as it is a small company. They do a great job at paying… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I worked here for a year- look elsewhere for any type of position.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at FirstRain

Pros: It is a small company with the potential to advance… Cons: Management doesn't have any clue what they are doing. It is an… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Provide more direction to your employees. Do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FirstRain.

Worked for FirstRain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FirstRain reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FirstRain CEO Penny Herscher. All reviews posted anonymously by FirstRain employees.