There are newer employer reviews for FirstRain

The best company I've worked for!

I have been working at FirstRain

Pros

Great culture of transparency and teamwork. Good camaraderie. Fexible hours. Outstanding CEO: business-wise and personal-wise: took company to IPO before, positive energy, very accessible with great ethics and humane values. Real career growth opportunities given the growth of the company.

Cons

It's hard to find downsides of working at FirstRain. I guess FirstRain wouldn't be a fit for you if you are not ready to work hard to get results and don't have a positive attitude, people doing sloppy work or being negative are not lasting long at FirstRain.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The culture and values instilled into FirstRain are the best I've seen and make employees want to work hard to make the company successful.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. FirstRain is a great place to work with great people!

I have been working at FirstRain

Pros

fantastic group of people who are very respectful and motivated, relaxed & comfortable working environment, good management, awesome product

Cons

sometimes unpredictable hours due to coordinating with FirstRain's other offices (India & NY) but other policies make up for it.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job at taking on different roles as it is a small company. They do a great job at paying attention to details and helping out each other. Continuing to do this will keep our successful and positive work environment work well.

I worked here for a year- look elsewhere for any type of position.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at FirstRain

Pros

It is a small company with the potential to advance your position. It can be a fun place to work.

Cons

Management doesn't have any clue what they are doing. It is an unprofessional and biased environment. The company lacks direction. A lot of turnover.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Provide more direction to your employees. Do not change your mind every other day. Try to reduce churn.