FirstService Residential

www.fsresidential.com
  www.fsresidential.com
There are newer employer reviews for FirstService Residential

One of the worst companies to work for.

Former Employee - CAM in West Palm Beach, FL
Former Employee - CAM in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at FirstService Residential full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Other than a place to get a start, there are very few positive qualities to this company.

Cons

Middle management does not support those under them. If a Regional Manager has to walk on other members of their "team" to get ahead, too bad! FirstService talks alot about being people oriented but that is all it is, just talk.

Stop using people to further your career! This company is all about upper management and if the lower workers get hurt, oh well.

36 Other Employee Reviews for FirstService Residential (View Most Recent)

One of the best jobs i have worked at.

I worked at FirstService Residential part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Management
    Good work environment

Cons

Low Salary, bad company structure

Pay employees more, and keep them for longer!

Great Company!

Current Employee - Property Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at FirstService Residential full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Wolin-Levin is a great company to work for. It is a smaller company so you are treated like an individual and not just "employee number 5275".

For a smaller company, I have been really impressed by the amount of support offered to the employees. I do not work at the main office but I always know that if a problem comes up, I have a list of people at Wolin Levin that I can count on for advice. From accounting questions, to engineering and maintenance issues, to general management concerns, the support team is always behind you.

WL also offers regular training meetings at the main office. The meetings are great for keeping up with new industry regulations and common property management issues and are held every 4-6 weeks.

Cons

This is more of a con of working in property management but the evening Board meetings are the worst part of the job. They can drag on endlessly but that is part of being a property manager. If you work at the main office, it is in River North so the traffic can be awful.

There are newer employer reviews for FirstService Residential