Firstsource Solutions

www.firstsource.com

Fear driven, negative energy, majority of floor support spends their time avoiding the employees they should be helping

Relationship Manager/Call Center Sales and Service (Current Employee)

ProsInsurance is good, PTO time is part of benefits all thou getting approval to actually take time is difficult. No overnight shifts, 20% of the management are they to support you in your job. Too much hanging around the corner to avoid work from the mgmt.

ConsManagement by intimidation, very heavy turnover, Day to day you woory if your the one to get fired on the at day,80% of management need serious people skills training. Lack of respect from the first line employees towards management which they bring on themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementSend your management team thru serious training in people skills, communication, do what you say you are going to do, workflow retraining, importance of all being on the same page. Hold management accountable for being visible and approachable on the floor accessible to the internal customer thru out their entire shift.

Excellent

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions

Pros: good work environment and opportunities to move around Cons: not a pay master and slow growth Advice to Senior Management: diversify into other bpo offerings Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Enriched with knowledge. We have always been ahead of the curve by leveraging our people, process and technology.

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions

Pros: 1) Excellent motivational factors. 2) Could learn the cutting edge technology… Cons: 1) Salary package. 2) Professionalism needed to be enhanced. Advice to Senior Management: Lets keep up the great work we have done all this way. We have always… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Firstsource Solutions.

Worked for Firstsource Solutions? Contribute to the Community!