Fiserv Automotive Solutions

www.fiservlemans.com

not a bad company to work for, but not quite great.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsCompany has a strong presence in the Financial Industry. They market across may different Financial Specializations (automotive, Mortgage, Lending, Credit unions) so there are many different potential career avenues to persue.

ConsNot many perks enjoyed by the employees, and the company seems to nickle and dime the staff whenever possible. Instead of a yearly bonus, the company will give a discretionary contribution to your 401k, which is nice, but i would rather have the option of a bonus check.

Advice to Senior Managementtake better care of the employees, make them feel like they really do make a difference!

Inside Sales Automotive

Inisde Sales (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Fiserv Automotive Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The culture and the people that you work side by… Cons: Upper management, Directors seem a bit morally corrupt. It felt at times that they used this as a dating website as opposed to a… Advice to Senior Management: Maintain a professional environment and focus on the business at hand as opposed to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fiserv Automotive Solutions.

Worked for Fiserv Automotive Solutions? Contribute to the Community!