Fiserv EFT Solutions

www.cardsolutions.fiserv.com
  www.cardsolutions.fiserv.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv EFT Solutions

it's been fun, frustrating and challenging...

Current Employee - Manager  in  Portland, OR
Current Employee - Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Fiserv EFT Solutions

Pros

Fiserv has a lot of great individuals working here. They work hard at maintaining a decent workplace and keeping it real. There is a lot of work to be done and not enough people to do it, but they are also working on that. We are at a new level of competition which requires a new level of tools and skills. Not everyone will make the jump, but most will, if they are not too rooted in the bygone days. They have a lot of food celebrations plus a popcorn machine, and they provide weight watchers for free!! Something for everyone here. You can see their efforts and I think that proves they are listening and working towards fixing what they can.

Cons

There is an expectation of working longer hours on a regular basis and of being in contact by laptop or blackberry afterhours. I guess it's better than the alternative, especially during a down economy. They don't really support a work life balance in many areas, but there are also those areas that do, so it's not exactly a sweat shop. We have lost a number of longer term employees and it won't be easy to replace the knowledge lost, but new blood brings with it it's own rewards.

WAY too many layers of management. Sr. Leadership have completely lost touch with the day to day operations and are focusing too intensely on strategy. Don't get me wrong, I want my Sr. Leadership focused on strategy...for my ownlong term benefit, but not at the expense of losing touch with the daily operations of the business. I'm thinking they can do both well if they put their minds to it.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv EFT Solutions (View Most Recent)

Best place to work

Former Employee - Client Services  in  Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Client Services in Pune (India)

I worked at Fiserv EFT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work culture, employee friendly senior management, work satisfaction with good learning opportunities in process, domain and technical sectors. Overall good experience.

Cons

There is scope of improvement in knowledge management.

My experience

Former Employee - SSA  in  Noida (India)
    Former Employee - SSA in Noida (India)

I worked at Fiserv EFT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

nice collegue , nice projects, good communication among team members

Cons

food is bad at cafeteria

nothing

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv EFT Solutions

Worked for Fiserv EFT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!