Fiserv

www.fiserv.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

It's fine, but focus is on constant cost cutting - tiresome

Current Employee - Manager in Dublin, OH
Current Employee - Manager in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Fiserv

Pros

good solid company, do seem focuse on helping our customers as much as possible

Cons

expecting a lot with very little associate (on shore) base

focus on an approach as it relates to products,

1001 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv (View Most Recent)

I would never work here, ever ever ever.

Former Employee - Rather Not Say in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Rather Not Say in Dallas, TX

I worked at Fiserv

Pros

There were some good employees there.

Cons

In the Dallas office, there are huge issues with the people that are in management and how they treat employees as well as the behaviors that they encourage from employees as well as how they talk about one another, to one another and the "relationships" there.

There has been recent high turnover.

Clean house in the director space. You'd be much better off.

it's been fun, frustrating and challenging...

Current Employee - Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Fiserv

Pros

Fiserv has a lot of great individuals working here. They work hard at maintaining a decent workplace and keeping it real. There is a lot of work to be done and not enough people to do it, but they are also working on that. We are at a new level of competition which requires a new level of tools and skills. Not everyone will make the jump, but most will, if they are not too rooted in the bygone days. They have a lot of food celebrations plus a popcorn machine, and they provide weight watchers for free!! Something for everyone here. You can see their efforts and I think that proves they are listening and working towards fixing what they can.

Cons

There is an expectation of working longer hours on a regular basis and of being in contact by laptop or blackberry afterhours. I guess it's better than the alternative, especially during a down economy. They don't really support a work life balance in many areas, but there are also those areas that do, so it's not exactly a sweat shop. We have lost a number of longer term employees and it won't be easy to replace the knowledge lost, but new blood brings with it it's own rewards.

WAY too many layers of management. Sr. Leadership have completely lost touch with the day to day operations and are focusing too intensely on strategy. Don't get me wrong, I want my Sr. Leadership focused on strategy...for my ownlong term benefit, but not at the expense of losing touch with the daily operations of the business. I'm thinking they can do both well if they put their minds to it.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv