Fiserv

www.fiserv.com

Good place to work, good benefits.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dublin, OH

ProsPTO-paid time off is great...you start with about 200 hours of paid time off!! Fiserv has a subsidized cafeteria plan. Employee's pay $3.00 a day for breakfast AND lunch. Can't eat one meal at McDonalds for that price! Payroll deductions every two weeks for $30.00 so you never need to carry money. Pay is very competitive with other call centers, room to move up if you want.

ConsCall center work is hard work, for okay pay. If you don't mind being on the phone with customers, then this is for you, AHT levels are mostly impossible to meet, some are ridiculously low and totally unattainable, seems they want quantity over quality so there is always the pressure to work faster. They are fairly lenient and you wont be fired for not making AHT but you might not get a raise either.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to recognize that constantly trying to meet ever decreasing AHT levels is a morale buster for those of us who work very hard to meet them but still fall short. Burnout from being timed on everything you do is the reason for constant turnover, and some very capable people move on to other jobs because of it.

Overworked and unappreciated

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Fiserv

Pros: Wonderful clients and emplyees Knowledgeable colleagues Ability to work remotely Work closely with… Cons: Not enough resources to do the work needed No documentation or training - you learn as… Advice to Senior Management: More resources needed Need to hire more people Understand the daily process… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's fine, but focus is on constant cost cutting - tiresome

Manager (Current Employee) Dublin, OH

I have been working at Fiserv

Pros: good solid company, do seem focuse on helping our… Cons: expecting a lot with very little associate (on shore) base Advice to Senior Management: focus on an approach as it relates to products, More
There are newer reviews on Fiserv.

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!