Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Austin, TX

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People were awesome. Great work/life balance and there was lots of chances to learn new technology if one wanted.

Cons

The drive to downtown Austin was not much fun. No remote working which was a drag in today's day and age.

Advice to Management

Reward all the hard workers and being that my division did great but since our parent division did not make their numbers mean't no bonus for us and we had to cut folks.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

1. collections

Former Employee - Collections in Dublin, OH
    Former Employee - Collections in Dublin, OH

I worked at Fiserv full-time

Pros

People were great in the group. late shift pay difference. Took good care of employees, cheap lunches, free pop machines, apperciation days

Cons

Not being able to say who you truly work for. Got old stating your bill pay service, the banks didn’t want you to state right away that they outsourced their online banking.

Tales of a Card Services associate.

Current Employee - Card Services Associate in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Card Services Associate in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

cafeteria plan, free use of gym, walking track, excellent amount of vacation time and sick pay

Cons

way business is conducted is "crisis management", will train you for as much as you want, be will not increase pay, micro manage call center associates, NO PERSONAL ITEMS ALLOWED ON DESKS...NOT YOUR SPOUSE OR DOG OR CHILDREN....NOTHING, very stressful business, management VERY weak at communication.

Advice to Management

Treat associates like people, not machines, we didn't come to work in a factory. Please find better ways to communicate with associates, it causes so much frustration. Stop using the "crisis management" way.