Fiserv

www.fiserv.com

Apply yourself, the experience is what you make of it

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Dublin, OH

ProsNice co-workers, flex schedule, management that communicates expectations clearly and directly. Pay is above average (although not by much) but considering this economy I think that is a positive aspect of this job. Network and make nice with people, it will help you for upward career movement. Take initiative -- it won't go unnoticed.

ConsSome high -turn over due to the nature of our work. Seasonality of research means some times can be stressful. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help or tell them that your workload it too high.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome high turn over. Would have liked to see some quicker turn-around on filling positions -- although I believe thoughtful decisions are worth the wait. I would rather have quality, high-caliber, management in here then someone who just sucks oxygen and doesn't respect lower level employees/

A very interesting experience...I will never forget

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norcross, GA

I worked at Fiserv full-time for less than a year

Pros: The work was busy to the point you didn't realize that… Cons: Doing your work and doing it well is not at all acknowledged. Not being able to work from home but at the same time… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is to replace your entire team in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Exceptionally gratifying employer.

Computer Operator (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Fiserv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Constantly busy applying yourself one way or another. Cons: Working alone being overwhelmed having to take one issue at… Advice to Senior Management: Continue management assistance where applicable No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fiserv.

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!