There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

Death Sentence. Don't leave your job to come to a nightmare

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lunch plan. Flex hours based on who you work for. Sorry, I wish I could think of something else but I'd be lying.

Cons

First let's start with the poor processes they have in place. The place is like a house of cards. If you follow their processes, nothing gets done on time. I'm wondering how they acquire new business or keep the old clients due to their lack of planning. Nothing gets delivered on time which leads to poor business ethics. The infrastructure is basically taped together. It's frightening when you look at their practices. Health/dental plan is so scary it will make you choose Obamacare over it. Don't have a pre-existing condition and work here because they pay better because it will all go back into paying for your medical bills, along with the stroke you'll get from working here. Management has no clue what they're doing. This is by far the worst place I've ever worked. You've been warned.

Advice to Management

What's the point? They don't listen and my mom used to tell me "if you cannot hear, you will feel"

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Leaderless, rudderless company who can't deliver quality and are losing customers

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They pay you, they have a nice cafeteria program in some locations, they don't micro-manage (mostly), and they have OK insurance.

Cons

I used to like working here, but the management has just completely lost touch with reality. High-value customers are abandoning us, we can't close any deals, and when we do we can't deliver on time or on budget. It's a company on the decline, with no upside if you have worked there for many years. Raises are pitiful and rare, and you have to threaten to resign to even get them to consider giving you the AVERAGE salary in your profession. Avoid.

Advice to Management

Replace your middle managers. All of them.

High School like culture at Fiserv

Former Employee - IT Manager in Dublin, OH
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Dublin, OH

I worked at Fiserv full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Compensation was a bit higher than most other IT companies. Paid Vacation time was higher than most other companies.

Cons

The department I worked in was managed by a person who held grudges and ran the department like a dictatorship. If you werent in his click, you didnt exist. If you were in the click and got on his bad side you were kicked out of the click. If you challenged his management decisions or didnt agree with him, not only were you kicked out of the click, but you were ignored and moved to a less revelant position. There are every year or every two year job layoffs. The IT director takes advantage of the layoffs and will layoff the people who challenged him or didnt agree with his decisions. While there were yearly performance reviews, compensation was not always tied to the ratings that were given on those reviews. All paid time off is lumped together in one bucket.

Advice to Management

This isnt high schools and clicks shouldnt exist in the professional environment. People who hold grudges or are emotionally immature should not be in a management position.