There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

Death Sentence. Don't leave your job to come to a nightmare

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lunch plan. Flex hours based on who you work for. Sorry, I wish I could think of something else but I'd be lying.

Cons

First let's start with the poor processes they have in place. The place is like a house of cards. If you follow their processes, nothing gets done on time. I'm wondering how they acquire new business or keep the old clients due to their lack of planning. Nothing gets delivered on time which leads to poor business ethics. The infrastructure is basically taped together. It's frightening when you look at their practices. Health/dental plan is so scary it will make you choose Obamacare over it. Don't have a pre-existing condition and work here because they pay better because it will all go back into paying for your medical bills, along with the stroke you'll get from working here. Management has no clue what they're doing. This is by far the worst place I've ever worked. You've been warned.

What's the point? They don't listen and my mom used to tell me "if you cannot hear, you will feel"

827 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv (View Most Recent)

Run for Your Life!!!!!!

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  Kent, WA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Kent, WA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for less than a year

Pros

I Worked for Fiserv in Kent WA.
    Over the almost year that I worked for the Kent Print and Mail plant I could not find any positives. The only thing that came close to a positive was two lead cordinators that were very professional.

Cons

Top management was horific. The plant is umable to have team work and advance new ideas. It is micro-managed. The equipment is falling apart and little is done to upgrade or replace the machinery.
    Employees are allowed to be disrespecful to thier leads and supervisors.

Change the top tier management. Only then will anything change within the Kent plant.

Great colleagues, terrible management

I worked at Fiserv full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hardworking and talented colleagues made the workday enjoyable. Able to collaborate and work together to achieve goals, and many willing to pitch in and assist when an issue arises.

Cons

Lack of opportunity and pervasive attitude that you should be lucky you just have a job. Constant shuffling of people and positions makes everyone feel disorganized and frazzled. Half the time no one can even point you in the right direction. Poor job by management in structuring and communicating changes creates a toxic and political environment.

Management is too concerned about advancing themselves with no clue what's really happening. Would be beneficial to the company if you actually cared about your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!