Fiserv

www.fiserv.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

Death Sentence. Don't leave your job to come to a nightmare

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lunch plan. Flex hours based on who you work for. Sorry, I wish I could think of something else but I'd be lying.

Cons

First let's start with the poor processes they have in place. The place is like a house of cards. If you follow their processes, nothing gets done on time. I'm wondering how they acquire new business or keep the old clients due to their lack of planning. Nothing gets delivered on time which leads to poor business ethics. The infrastructure is basically taped together. It's frightening when you look at their practices. Health/dental plan is so scary it will make you choose Obamacare over it. Don't have a pre-existing condition and work here because they pay better because it will all go back into paying for your medical bills, along with the stroke you'll get from working here. Management has no clue what they're doing. This is by far the worst place I've ever worked. You've been warned.

What's the point? They don't listen and my mom used to tell me "if you cannot hear, you will feel"

956 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv (View Most Recent)

Leaderless, rudderless company who can't deliver quality and are losing customers

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They pay you, they have a nice cafeteria program in some locations, they don't micro-manage (mostly), and they have OK insurance.

Cons

I used to like working here, but the management has just completely lost touch with reality. High-value customers are abandoning us, we can't close any deals, and when we do we can't deliver on time or on budget. It's a company on the decline, with no upside if you have worked there for many years. Raises are pitiful and rare, and you have to threaten to resign to even get them to consider giving you the AVERAGE salary in your profession. Avoid.

Replace your middle managers. All of them.

Unrealistic expectations, no raises, no thanks

Current Employee - Digital Channels App Support in Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Digital Channels App Support in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Some really good team members to work with.

Cons

Ineffectual management. The more they try to fix what is wrong, the more it breaks and causes nothing but pain for on-call. Speaking of on-call if you have a life during your on-call week, forget it. You exist for nothing but Fiserv during that week. And if you don't like it tough.

Besides roll over and accept below par quality, what does management do?

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv