There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

Biller Solutions Employee

I worked at Fiserv

Pros

Strong/Clear Corporate Structure, Innovative, Diverse

Cons

Some lack of synergy in trying to roll newly acquired subsidiaries into the operation.

861 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv (View Most Recent)

Good

Former Employee - Production in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Production in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Fiserv full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at fiserv is just like most warehouses, go in do your job and go home. It is pretty simple work and depending on your department can be fun. good benefits good co workiers.

Cons

just like with any job it might not always be the best job, you may have a supervisor that you dont like or working conditions you dont like.

keep it up

Don't waste your time

I have been working at Fiserv

Pros

Very independent work and you can listen to music at your desk.

Cons

Hours:
    In my department, I was given 2 projects to handle and my colleagues had nothing to do. When I would walk to the restroom I'd see them all either playing on their phones or browsing the web. I worked extra hours and weekends just to make sure my job got done while my colleagues did nothing. It was even a joke in meetings that the manager was going to have to give them work soon or send them all home. They pay you for 40 and you work for 80. Unless of course you make good friends with the boss, then you'll be paid for 40 and actually have to work maybe 10.

Management:
    It needs work. Plain and simple. The management has no idea what they're doing and it's so bad that it's obvious. I've read a lot of bad reviews on here about management and I can confirm them. Don't ever expect them to notice you for a raise. And don't ever expect a thank you or get a "good job" from them. Don't ever expect them to really do much of anything, unless of course you get a surprise visit from their boss, then you'd be surprise just how quickly they start working.

Benefits:
    They're a joke. The deductible is so high that they might as well not offer it. I remember one time I was going to go into Sanford Medical here to see if I had strep throat. The receptionist took a look at my insurance card and said "wow, this sucks" I just replied with "I know". The co-pay ended up being so high that I couldn't afford it and left. Don't expect to be able to see any doctors while you're employed here because they won't look at your for less than a couple hundred dollars without meeting your deductible and it's so high it will never be met. I can't tell you the last time I saw a doctor due to not being able to afford it while working here.

Co-workers:
    Don't expect any help from anybody. That's really all I need to say about this topic. If you get hired here, you're on your own.

Turnover:
    I've begun to notice a pretty high turnover rates in a couple different departments that are near me. As a matter of fact, I've started to feel like I'm working at McDonald's and that's just in the departments that are near me. During my time here half the campus has either quit or gone to another department and four of the executives walked out on the spot, literally. I'd never seen it happen till I worked here. Maybe they saw where this company was going and got out of there while they could, who knows.

Overall:
    This is a terrible company to work for and I will never work for them again once I'm gone. I will also never work in the financial industry again. This job, even at it's most challenging points, is very, very boring. I can't honestly say I've ever been challenged at my job, unless you count having too much work to do in 40hrs.

You guys need to stop doing so much talking to employees about random garbage and get to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv