Exciting Environment

Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in King of Prussia, PA
Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Fiserv as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Working with some very intelligent people on complex projects

Cons

working with other business units on projects can be challenging

Advice to Management

continue efforts of standardization across the enterprise

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Its an experience

I have been working at Fiserv full-time

Pros

I have been afforded the opportunity for employment.

Cons

Salary increase are very small no matter how hard you work,no recognition. Communication between Management and employees is non existent. Along with being under utilized.

Advice to Management

Increase communication with associates. Anyone can talk the talk but walk the walk is what is lacking. Every employee no matter where will say increase their salary but it is especially true here due to the low staffing and high amount of work.

I am speaking for not only myself, but my fellow employees and hoping Fiserv Executives read this review

Current Employee - Project Manager in Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

*Paycheck shows up * Facilities are nice

Cons

* There is one word for Fiserv and that is "cheap". The Heathcare benefits are outrageous for a company of this size. Its not that they cant get a better deal, they choose not to spend their profits on improving this staple to their employees. * Fiserv only appears to care about their stakeholders and making a profit. The scraps they throw their employees, like pizza once a month does not do anything for the employees. If you want to see morale improve take care of your employees. * The bonus program that is established is very difficult to get and as a division we have not received it in quite a long time. When you do get it, it equals about $700 a quarter after taxes. * Even the employee recognition program they tax as a bonus so that is less appealing. * There is no clear cut way to get a promotion. They will hire from outside the company before they will promote from within. * They are diligent about employee reviews, but do nothing with the information unless you are under performing. Managers cannot explain to you how to get exceeds expectations because its some crazy formula where only a certain very small % of the company can get that rating (like its impossible for 25% of the company to be going above and beyond). * Management is not out of touch with the issues, they just have no desire to improve things for the employees. I have heard a Sr. Manager say that people will leave anyway let them leave, we will replace them. * Salaries are low for this market and for a this job, they want cheap labor with the idea that they will train you to make you better....but there is no training or frankly time in your day for training so good luck. * The only thing that matters to Fiserv is if they are making record profits, there is no motivation to change or make this a better place to work. Id love to see change.

Advice to Management

Read my comments and make a change. Your customers are worth it.