Fiserv

www.fiserv.com
  www.fiserv.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

So far so good! Very happy to work for Fiserv.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Benefits begin on day one
Very supportive culture, immediate supervisors make you feel appreciated and valued
Salary is above average for comparable positions in the area
Generous personal time off policy

Cons

Others with more tenure complain of lack of raises, profit sharing, etc. but I cannot comment on that as of yet.
Health insurance benefits could be better.

Listen to feedback and make improvements where needed to ensure retention of top performers

905 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv (View Most Recent)

This company should be in the top 5 worst companies

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Paid time off. It's a job in a very bad economy. Air conditioning works well.

Cons

Rediculasly bad health insurance, low salary, low salary bans, very low percentage raise when you can get one, stingy hunger games type bonus structure, old outdated equipment. Not very many career opportunities in the Phoenix office. There is a sight director in Phoenix but no other Directors, VP's or anything higher. They like to keep all the control in the Dublin, Oh call center where they have plenty of Directors, VP's, Sr VP's. Every once in a while Dublin will send us a postion in a department we don't have in Phoenix, but we know eventually they will decide they need one less position in that department and they will lay that person off. So it can be dangerous to apply for the rare opportunity that may pop up in Phoenix because you just may end up looking for a new job. Our department has been asking for certain equipment upgrades that are very inexpensive, but we are always told it's not in the budget, but the company will buy two seats on a plane to send one or our VP's out to make an appearance a few times a year. Cut one of his trips to our site and it will pay for the upgrades we have been begging for. We are internet banking company but are constantly having issues with our systems not working properly.

It's time to start putting money back into the company instead of always trying to make your balance sheet look good. If you want to keep good people, you need to pay them.

For an entry level job no one should be complaining

Former Employee - Inbound Fraud Prevention
    Former Employee - Inbound Fraud Prevention

I worked at Fiserv full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible shift options, above minimum wage, easy, get your own desk, great cafeteria, lots of PTO, nice supervisors, great for experience, opportunity to move up in the company

Cons

Lots of kids fresh out of high school, supervisor "cliques" (harmless but annoying)

Pay your employees a little more and hire people with experience to cut down on the turnover rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv