Happy

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Brookfield, WI
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've always been treated well at Fiserv. Great work atmosphere

Cons

Employees have some of the benefits that were expected because we didn't meet the mark but management could still get their bonus.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv

A growing company with motivation to provide a healthy work environment to associates.

Current Employee - Lead Network Analyst
    Current Employee - Lead Network Analyst

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very technical environment with lots of collaboration. Associate benefits are always improving.

Cons

The company is consolidating redundant functions which is good for business but bad for the associate with a redundant position.

Advice to Management

Keep a more watchful eye on middle management. Some do not share the vision of corporate and do not buy into the corporate mantra.

A good start

I have been working at Fiserv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A good place to start a career. You will get thrown in and on a lot of varied projects and pick up a lot of skills you won't learn in school. I've always came out learning more after every project. In a year I have worked with services, web, windows form and all kinds of other projects. It is really good when you are figuring out what projects you will like and what you want to work on. I may have a lot of negatives for the project management side but I like my coworkers and I like my manager.

Cons

There are a lot of corporate hoops to go through. Anything past your manager just seems to get in your way. You can get overloaded with work if you don't know how to manage the corporate pipeline. If you can't estimate your time well you can get bogged down. If they even think you might not be busy you can end up with too much work.

Advice to Management

Waterfall style is abysmal. Especially when you throw in customer commitments at any and every opportunity. You need to have a more flexible/agile approach or not push so hard to hit estimates that get blown up when requirements get changed/rushed at the end of project with a commitment nobody has heard about.