FishNet Security
www.fishnetsecurity.com Kansas City, MO 500 to 999 Employees

A Great Place to Work

New York, NY

I have been working at FishNet Security

ProsFishnet is a fast growing company that cares about it's employees and clients. I have worked for companies large and small and of all my experiences this is clearly the best company that I have had the pleasure to work for.

ConsThe company has grown quickly and some of the resources have not kept up with the demand. Management does however seem to be in touch with what needs to be done and any weaknesses are quickly addressed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your small company mentality and keep growing the business.

Attitude Reflects Leadership

Kansas City, MO

I have been working at FishNet Security

Pros: The company is growing rapidly and easily is the top company in… Cons: The company has grown so fast that it has caused extremely poor management to be overlooked. … Advice to Senior Management: Look closely at who you put in charge to manage your people. Make it mandatory to train your managers in effective leadership skills. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Strong company with great future and leader in it's field, horribly inconsistent in treatment of employees.

Administrative/Back Office (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at FishNet Security

Pros: Aggresive and very leading edge in the field of technology security, great reputation and good customer care with fantastic growth prospects for… Cons: Inconsistent management standards and controls leave some departments incapable of or unwilling to promote and create opportunities for growth for deserving employees. You have… Advice to Senior Management: Review yourselves honestly for a change and decide what the company policies towards employees are and adhere to them. Either treat us all great,… More

There are newer reviews on FishNet Security.

Worked for FishNet Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FishNet Security reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FishNet Security CEO Rich Fennessy. All reviews posted anonymously by FishNet Security employees.