Fishbowl Marketing

www.fishbowl.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fishbowl Marketing

The grass is not always greener

Current Employee - Sales in Alexandria, VA
Current Employee - Sales in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Fishbowl Marketing

Pros

Fishbowl is full of energy and creativity. I made some friends there and I know that they will be my life long buddies. I joined shortly after I graduated and I did not realize just how much I learned until I left. I really miss it there. I knew I would but I actually appreciate the "Bowl" more than I knew I would and thats saying a lot.

I read some of the comments below and I wonder who those people were because it did not sound like they worked at the same place I did. I was an employee for years and just left. All I can think is that they have not been able to perform well.

Cons

Working remotely can be tough to keep up with all the product changes as new things come up and I had to work a little harder to make sure I had everything I needed.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Fishbowl Marketing (View Most Recent)

Hard to beat working for a company who has been #1 in their field for 10 years and loves their employees!

Current Employee - Coordinator in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Fishbowl Marketing

Pros

People are really fun
    Office is cool and very casual
    Senior Managers and Executive are very approachable. Scott Shaw even took me for coffee.
    Clients are great
    I have learned so much in just a short time
    All my friends are jealous that their job and company are not as fun as mine
    Huge balcony's that wrap around the office with views of the Potomac and Capital

Cons

People need to work hard
    While the building has a free shuttle that runs every few minutes to the metro, I wish the metro was closer than the mile away it is.

Insightful, amazing, and one of the most caring companies I've ever worked for!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Fishbowl Marketing

Pros

The culture here is amazing. I came from a very large corporate company where employees were the last thing on their mind. Fishbowl is by far one of the most caring companies I've ever worked for. I first started at Fishbowl as a Sales Representative for a newly lauched project that ended due to the current market. I was called in for a meeting with the CEO who personally addressed the issue with me face to face. I respect that! Unfortunately, I was laid off, however he personally assured me that I would be taken care of and that if I ever needed a reference he was there for me. For me, that was such a statement, that the CEO would personally take the time to speak with me and would even go to bat for me. After one week, the HR Coordinator called me with a new opportunity. I loved everything about Fishbowl - if given the opportunity I would love to work there again! Fishbowl is amazing. Amazing benefits, amazing staff, amazing parties :) and fantastic atmosphere, I would recommend them highly!

Cons

Very fast paced enviroment, you need to be very flexible.

Organization could be improved on..Add more departmental cross training for better overall understanding of work flow between departments and fellow co-workers.

There are newer employer reviews for Fishbowl Marketing