Educational

I have been working at Fisher Investments as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I have only been with the company for slightly less than a year and I have been provided with a great internal education on fiancé and company outlooks.

Cons

None that I can see right now. Could be due to limited time with company, as well as limited outside exposure within in the same industry.

Other Reviews for Fisher Investments

Fisher is not a company, its a hive!

Former Employee - Senior Ae  in  San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Ae in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Fisher Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Its a great place to 'used to work at'! You get to live in California if you work here.

Cons

Complete squelching of individual thought and creativity. Management that is hostile to the individual and drains the spirit of its employees. Virtually no upward mobility.

Clean house and change the culture to one that encourages individual thought, and promotes 'out of the box' thinking. Do you ever wonder why your performance has dramatically lagged every major benchmark? You are not leveraging the intellectual capital you have at your fingertips!

Boiler Room West

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Fisher Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to jump into sales the hard way out of college, this is it. You will have skin thicker than walls after a year here. It's a great way to connect with young professionals to network.

Cons

You are cold calling homes 200 times a day. All someone has to do is read one of Ken's articles and they are a lead. Once you get this person who has no idea who you are or where you are calling form on the phone you must immediately gain their interest then qualify them for $500K liquid.

There are newer employer reviews for Fisher Investments.

Worked for Fisher Investments? Contribute to the Community!