Fisher Investments

www.fisherinvestments.com

Employment Evaluation

Fisher Investments Employee (Current Employee) Woodside, CA

ProsThis company provides good advancement if you are willing to work hard. It continues to grow and they take good care of their employees. There are lots of opportunities for promotion within the firm either in your own department or in another department if you are interested in switching your focus. Job promotions are based on meritocracy, and if you show potential, there is great opportunity to be promoted to a management position fairly quickly.

ConsIf you want to just pass time, this is not likely an ideal place for you. You work for your rewards, don’t expect anything to be handed to you. You get out of the experience what you put in which is good for self-starters but not good for people who want to bide their time. 100% accountability and responsibility is mandatory to be successful at Fisher Investments, so if you have an undeserved sense of entitlement this might not be the firm for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to empower the employees to grow emotionally and mentally. Let the creative and talented people use their creativity and talents. Continue cultivating employee’s talents in a team atmosphere as everyone feels connected to their team and committed to pitching in. That is a great culture to keep fostering.

Cultivation and Dedication

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Woodside, CA

I have been working at Fisher Investments

Pros: Fisher offers a team oriented environment ripe for learning as you are surrounded by intelligent, driven, and energetic people. If you show potential… Cons: On the flip side, you have to utilize every minute of every day to accomplish your objectives. Furthermore, you are 100% responsible for taking ownership… Advice to Senior Management: It can often be hard to cultivate the needs of a growing employee base. I would encourage all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Reap What You Sow

Investment Counselor (Current Employee) Woodside, CA

I have been working at Fisher Investments

Pros: A few years ago, I began a new career with Fisher Investments. From the beginning, one drastic and much appreciated change from my previous… Cons: Some of the jobs can be very fast paced and you assume great responsibility for yourself and the work you do. This is perfect… Advice to Senior Management: Employees become comfortable and connected to their teams. This is a unique culture and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fisher Investments.

Worked for Fisher Investments? Contribute to the Community!