There are newer employer reviews for Fitbit

Awesome leadership, exciting products, a lot of room for growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fitbit full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fitbit is an amazing company to be a part of within the tech scene in San Francisco. Fitbit has great leaders who are very transparent in the goals and vision of the company. Everyone is tied into a great mission of building products to enhance individuals lives. The work is incredibly exciting.

Cons

Like any start up there is a lot of work with limited resources, but this is to be expected.

Continue to invest in the best talent, employee appreciation incentives, and building the most innovative exciting products in this category.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Fitbit (View Most Recent)

Exciting product, young team, great founders

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Fitbit full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fitbit products have a near cult like following, and it really is an amazing hardware product. Young team, lots of flexibility to do what you want. Great enthusiasm, and the nicest people I've ever worked with.

Cons

Hard to get decent engineers, so a lot of the sw eng team is imported from offshore. Product team is incompetent and refuses to hire good talent.

Keep up the great work!

Love my job and the people I work with

Current Employee - Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fitbit full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been working here for close to 2 years and my experience has been that people are trying hard to make a great product but without a lot of politics and drama - at least in the teams I interact with. We try to hire people that are easy to work with and good communicators and it helps a lot. I've been in many engineering teams where they would hire smart but hard-to-work with engineers instead of building good teams, and I much prefer this.
    Benefits are always relative - there are nice office perks snacks, some free lunches and a happy hour at the office, but more importantly the pay is great, and hours are reasonable.

Cons

From these reviews it sounds like some teams do not have the experience that I've had, which is concerning. My personal experience has been very positive.

Figure out what is happening in the teams that are unhappy - it hurts morale and is probably hurting our ability to hire good talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Fitbit