Fitbit

www.fitbit.com
  www.fitbit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fitbit

Fun, Young Company

I have been working at Fitbit full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I came to Fitbit after working for one of the giants of Silicon Valley, really wanting to go somewhere with the small company feel. While Fitbit is no longer super small, upper management did a great job at maintaining the culture that was there when it was still a very early stage start-up. Everyone is extremely passionate about the products and the company and you are able to pick up on that right away. Very open and collaborative environment, very transparent and flat, tons of different types of people and personalities which really make for a fun, unique environment.

Cons

Only real con is that we're spread out right now...three different floors / offices that can make it to get face time in with all the different teams. That should be solved when we make the move to our new office.

Keep up the good work

25 Other Employee Reviews for Fitbit (View Most Recent)

Meaningful and fulfilling work

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fitbit full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Smart people who are good at what they do and easy to get along with
    Prevalent appetite to tackle big challenges grounded in practical approaches
    Opportunities aplenty to influence direction
    No politics, no needless process

Cons

Not as many perks as you'd get at a big company (but getting better)
    No swanky offices, just the essentials

Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fitbit full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No one here has an ego. This is the only company I've worked at this is devoid of overbearing egos. This means that all the decisions getting made are being done so because of intelligent pragmatic reasoning.

By far the best project management team I have ever worked with. The PMs here have the right balance of technical knowledge, organization skill and trust in their teams to ensure that projects are moving forward in a predictable way.

In order to keep pace with our increasing product popularity we are constantly encountering and solving growth related technical challenges.

There are a tremendous amount of interesting, intelligent and genuine people to interact with professionally and socially.

Cons

As the company continues to grow its beginning to lose its small company feel. I'm starting to not know larger numbers of people.

There are newer employer reviews for Fitbit