Fitzpatrick Advertising
www.fitzpatrickadvertising.net Alpharetta, GA 6 to 15 Employees

Not the great place to work that some on here say it is

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Fitzpatrick Advertising

ProsYou'll be surrounded by excited, young, marketing people who are most likely at their first job. You're given a large amount of responsibility and taught things that wouldn't normally be taught to your position level. You'll be a jack of all trades. That said, you may not be doing any of them correctly. If you get in tight with the upper level management they'll take good care of you.

ConsThey offer health benefits, but they may be unaffordable for some. The 401K match is an insult. The owner and his family are flashy, loud and disrespectful. The employee turnover is the highest that I've ever seen. ZERO process. Everything is rushed.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn all, I was unhappy there and it mostly had to do with a general feeling of unease. If you could correct that, you wouldn't have so much turnover and a lot of the other problems would correct them selves.

Fitzpatrick Advertising has a Structured Work Environment With Room To Grow

Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Fitzpatrick Advertising

Pros: Fitzpatrick Advertising has the right elements to foster learning, creativity, and a challenging work environment.… Cons: Fitzpatrick Advertising deals solely with the Automotive Industry where the competition is fierce. Fitzpatrick Advertising rises to the… Advice to Senior Management: Fitzpatrick Advertising is excited in the talent that they've complied within the agency. As long as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I learned more in one year at Fitz Adv than i did in four years at a top marketing school.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fitzpatrick Advertising

Pros: The people that work at Fitzpatrick is what makes it a great place to work! It's a very fast paced environment in fact some days… Cons: "Change Is Constant" ...that's the slogan Jim Fitzpatrick, the owner, lives by. One day you may have two accounts and the next day you may… Advice to Senior Management: Management, listen up! You have a great company with great clients. You need to communicate to your clients and employees what's expected from each. Your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fitzpatrick Advertising.

Worked for Fitzpatrick Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fitzpatrick Advertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fitzpatrick Advertising CEO Jim Fitzpatrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Fitzpatrick Advertising employees.