Fitzpatrick Advertising

www.fitzpatrickadvertising.net
  www.fitzpatrickadvertising.net
There are newer employer reviews for Fitzpatrick Advertising

Not the great place to work that some on here say it is

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Fitzpatrick Advertising

Pros

You'll be surrounded by excited, young, marketing people who are most likely at their first job. You're given a large amount of responsibility and taught things that wouldn't normally be taught to your position level. You'll be a jack of all trades. That said, you may not be doing any of them correctly. If you get in tight with the upper level management they'll take good care of you.

Cons

They offer health benefits, but they may be unaffordable for some. The 401K match is an insult. The owner and his family are flashy, loud and disrespectful. The employee turnover is the highest that I've ever seen. ZERO process. Everything is rushed.

In all, I was unhappy there and it mostly had to do with a general feeling of unease. If you could correct that, you wouldn't have so much turnover and a lot of the other problems would correct them selves.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Fitzpatrick Advertising (View Most Recent)

Fitzpatrick Advertising has a Structured Work Environment With Room To Grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Fitzpatrick Advertising

Pros

Fitzpatrick Advertising has the right elements to foster learning, creativity, and a challenging work environment. Employees play critical roles in meeting client needs as we represent the company with high standards.

Cons

Fitzpatrick Advertising deals solely with the Automotive Industry where the competition is fierce. Fitzpatrick Advertising rises to the occasion however, by constantly motivating employees to learn more and remain on the cutting edge of advertising techniques.

Fitzpatrick Advertising is excited in the talent that they've complied within the agency. As long as they continue to support each department they'll be able to achieve great things for their clients.

I learned more in one year at Fitz Adv than i did in four years at a top marketing school.

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fitzpatrick Advertising

Pros

The people that work at Fitzpatrick is what makes it a great place to work! It's a very fast paced environment in fact some days it's just CRAZY! That said, I was writing and producing television commercials in my first month! If you're looking for a great place to learn the ad agency business, Fitzpatrick Advertising is the place to start your career. I wish they were in Buckhead or mid-town Atlanta but the drive is only 25 minutes outside of the loop. You'll work long hours but the people are great and the compensation is decent.

Cons

"Change Is Constant" ...that's the slogan Jim Fitzpatrick, the owner, lives by.
    One day you may have two accounts and the next day you may have FIVE! They expect a lot from every employee and they don't always give you clear direction you need to do a good job. They need to give there clients a better discription of what they can expect rather than offering the world to every client.

Management, listen up! You have a great company with great clients. You need to communicate to your clients and employees what's expected from each. Your service and creative is so much better than your competition there's no need to over promise ever time. Show more appreciation towards your people. You'll keep them longer.

There are newer employer reviews for Fitzpatrick Advertising

Worked for Fitzpatrick Advertising? Contribute to the Community!