FiveStars
www.fivestars.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Warm and friendly people.

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at FiveStars full-time for more than a year

ProsFamily camaraderie, catered lunches and a breakfast and lunch bar when there is not catering, jeans and casual clothes to work everyday (unless you are in sales, so they are a bit more buttoned up), outdoor deck with foosball table, nap room, fun and quirky people, and dog friendly!

ConsAs a startup, you can expect long hours. However, work doesn't always feel like work since people are always hanging out, playing music, or enjoying a beer as they work.

Advice to Senior ManagementI like turtles!

A fun, ambitious, and friendly crew

Customer Service (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FiveStars full-time for less than a year

Pros: I've been working at FiveStars for about 8 months and have loved every day of it. I love the culture, and the opportunity to own… Cons: Talk to anyone at a start-up and they will tell you that it's a struggle to maintain a healthy work-life balance. FiveStars… Advice to Senior Management: No advice. I believe in you, as much as you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to learn in dog years

Business Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at FiveStars full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Jump 10 years ahead in terms of projects you're allowed to work on - Great, friendly… Cons: - Long hours expected - Expect to be pushed Advice to Senior Management: People at FiveStars feel important and like their voice is heard - make sure you keep it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FiveStars.

Worked for FiveStars? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FiveStars reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FiveStars CEO Victor Ho. All reviews posted anonymously by FiveStars employees.