Challenging and fun place to be

Current Employee - Operations  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Operations in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FiveStars full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great community of really talented people -- I've learned a ton from the people around me

Challenging work and ability to take ownership -- If you have an idea and push for it, there's a good chance you can make it happen!

Great familial culture -- everyone hangs out and enjoys each other's company in and outside of work

Cons

Lots of work, but it's understandable with the growth demands the company is under -- scaling in development and operations

Sometimes new people aren't accustomed to the open work style and the "do-it-yourself" mentality -- probably during onboarding showing people the possibilities

Decisions get made a bit quickly sometimes - sometimes better to spend a bit more time thinking things out before implementing --> reduces having to do cleanup if there's a hitch in rollout

Other Reviews for FiveStars

Family that values teamwork, drive and unity.

Current Employee - Operations  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FiveStars full-time for less than a year

Pros

Intelligent and driven people -- every morning I am inspired by the people around me.
    Potential to become a household name and a chance to help make that happen.
    Ethical company that encourages doing the right thing and acting as a family unit.
    Laid back environment (foosball, video games, catering, keg, etc.)

Cons

It's a startup, so things may be unorganized at times.
    Work/life balance may get blurry because people tend to be at the office all the time.
    Compensation may not be the best, but the opportunity/potential makes up for that.

We've got something great here and we all want to see this company continue to grow, but we can't lose sight of our core values so we must continue to instill them in our new hires.

Great company with potential to the next household name!

Current Employee - City Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - City Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at FiveStars full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company with unbelievable technology upside. Huge room for professional growth. Work with incredibly smart people. An entire team with one goal to achieve world domination!

Cons

You will work hard. You will be pushed to perform. You will be expected to sell. If you don't it doesn't matter who you are, you will be on the block.

Keep developing the young reps to be the next leaders. Don't ever stop giving candid feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for FiveStars.

Worked for FiveStars? Contribute to the Community!